Monday, December 24, 2012

Wishlist & EOS Review♡

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4454755/?claim=wg7auukb8ty">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey lovelies! So here's a couple of things on my current wishlist... Someone gift me the Michael Kors watch please? ;)


I am craving any items that inclue spikes or studs at the moment! I think just one thing like that adds a whole new level of fierce to an outfit! I have seen the spiked bracelet at Forever 21 with rhinestones, but no other store near me sells those :( Also, the Micheal Kors watch is just sooo fabulous! 

Gucci clutch - $1,225
Spike loafers - $198

And here's the EOS lip balm review I mentioned in my last post:

Summer Fruit Lip Balm Sphere

I have been using this flavor (Summer fruit) for a while, and I have got to say, they are amazing! They make your lips super soft! There are 7 flavors. You could purchase them online here. But you can also find them at your local drugstore. ( I got mines from Walmart). This one I got was for $3.29. You can also buy them in a pack of six different flavors at Costco or probably in Target for $15. I highly recommend these, they work perfectly. I also loved the look-- a sphere balm. It's so orginal and fun to try. They sell there lip balms in a stick form too. I haven't tried there other products yet, but EOS also sells hand & body lotion, and shave cream.

Happy holiday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment