Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Bliss☼

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
- Markus Zusak, I am the Messenger


Hello lovelies!♡ Happy Spring! I love looking for new nail polish's during spring! There are so many beautiful colors from brands like Essie! I wanted to share these colorful/neon photos that I just lovee & found on Tumblr! There may be some random pics too ;)

MadeByGirl


<3



Kendall & Kylie Jenner Teen Vogue March 2012 



Essie - Action, Orange it's obvious, Olé Caliente, & Lights!



Lock N Hold Lipgloss - "Body pop"



Neon Satchel








Model Alessandra Ambrosio 

RMS Beauty Lip Shine - "Sublime"



The bagg<3


2 comments:

  1. I really love all of these bright colors I'm so happy it's Spring so we can rock them! Now following. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of bright colors but they look great here! Maybe I can try to branch out for the summer!


    xo
    Demi
    Astronaumica.com

    ReplyDelete